Don't know when to travel?

Destination information for Cairns

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Broome to Cairns

Airports servicing Broome

  • Broome (BME)

Airports close to Cairns

  • Cairns International (CNS)

Temp on Avg for November in Cairns

30.6 °C

Average rainfall for November in Cairns

95.1 mm
How much do things cost?
1 bedroom apartment outside of centre
Cairns 586
Broome 223
Local draught beer (0.5 litre)
Cairns 4
Broome 8
Large bottle of water
Cairns 1
Broome 1
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Cairns 4
Broome 4
Taxi - fixed fee
Cairns 2
Broome 3
Additional useful information for Cairns

The weather in Cairns for the next ten days will be 29°C - that’s 3°C cooler than Broome.

During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.1 mm more rainfall in Cairns than in Broome.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 35% chance of sunshine in Cairns as opposed to 65% in Broome.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Broome to Cairns flights.
Flight FAQs
From Broome to Cairns
How often are flights diverted?
From Broome, there are not usually diversions on flights to Cairns
Related searches
Flights to Cairns from Broome
Settings