Local departures to Auckland
The largest city in New Zealand, Auckland is located on the country's North Island. A regular among top finishers in various livability surveys, it features that heady mix of coast and mountains that gives the city's urban spaces a feeling of never quite being too far away from nature. Regularly scheduled cheap flights to Auckland are plentiful and provide an easy getaway.
Landmarks with a view include the Harbour Bridge, Mount Eden, and the Sky Tower while St Patrick's Cathedral and the Auckland War Memorial Museum are among the city's architectural gems.
But perhaps the most relaxed approach to take when arriving on a flight to Auckland is to take advantage of one of the city's most common attributes - its extensive coastline - be that by hitting one of the local beaches or taking to the water.
Airports for Auckland
Cheapest flights to New Zealand
How much do things cost in Auckland?
More information about Auckland
- Make sure to book a trip to climb up Auckland’s iconic Harbour Bridge and get fantastic panoramic views of the city
- Head down to the harbour and gaze at some of the magnificent yachts that are moored in the ‘City of Sails’
- Discover the distinctiveness of South Pacific Art by visiting the collection housed at the Auckland Art Gallery
- Use Cheapflights for cheap deals on return flights to Auckland and begin your New Zealand adventure here
- Bask on Auckland’s renowned beaches, including at Mission Bay, Devonport and Takapuna; also great for water sports
- Spend your evenings in the vibrant bars in the America's Cup Village and the Princes Wharf area along the waterfront
- Cruises are a great way to see the city’s surrounding areas; all variety of cruises depart from The Waitemata Harbour
- Fly direct into Auckland and once you’ve made the most of this lively city journey across the rest of New Zealand
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Heathrow from Brisbane
- Narrandera Airport to Palanga
- Los Angeles from Perth
- Cheap Melbourne to Nuku'alofa flights
- Flights to Western Australia