Local departures to Sydney
There's never been a more popular time to look for cheap flights to Sydney. The city is lauded internationally by heavyweights such as Conde Nast Traveler and Lonely Planet and (domestically) as Australia's most popular destination by a leading accommodation website.
As far as visitors looking for flights to Sydney are concerned it's all about the beaches, the weather and those iconic landmarks.
And what landmarks - the orange-segment-like Sydney Opera House is one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, and one of the greatest fusions of art and architecture. The Sydney Harbour Bridge is another instantly recognisable landmark. Bondi Beach is one of the world's most famous stretches of sand. Meanwhile, The Rocks district takes us back to Sydney's early years as a British penal colony.
Airports for Sydney
Cheapest flights to Australia
How much do things cost in Sydney?
More information about Sydney
- Visit the links above for the cheapest last minute flights to Sydney to make the most of your holiday fund
- Grab a ferry from the main Sydney ferry terminal at Circular Quay to Taronga Zoo, an amazing zoological garden
- Make the most of Sydney’s arts and museums such as the Art Gallery of New South Wales or the Australia Museum
- Travel north from Sydney up along Australia’s scenic Gold Coast to explore the best surfing beaches in Oz
- Go sunbathing on Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach and enjoy the warm Tasman Sea in average temperatures of 25 degrees
- Shop at Darling Harbour’s 120 retail outlets and then relax in the area’s great cosmopolitan bars and restaurants
- Climb up Sydney Harbour Bridge and get a fantastic view over the city and all its sights – a must-do experience
- Take a tour around Hunter Valley and sample some of Sydney’s fantastic local wines and champagnes