Local departures to Cairns
Airports for Cairns
Cheapest flights to Australia
How much do things cost in Cairns?
3 course meal for 2
Imported beer (0.33 litre)
Petrol (1 litre)
1 km taxi journey
Taxi - fixed fee
One-way ticket (local transport)
Bottle of local beer (0.5 litre)
Large bottle of water
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
How much does an apartment cost in Cairns?
1 bedroom apartment outside of centre
3 bedroom apartment outside of centre
1 bedroom apartment in city centre
3 bedroom apartment in city centre
More information about Cairns
- It’s a short trip up the northern Australian coast for beaches with golden sand and warm turquoise water.
- Visit the links above to find great deals on flights to Cairns. Your Australian adventure begins here.
- Encircled by a beautiful rainforest, Cairns has more to offer than your standard tropical holiday destination.
- Fly in to Cairns International Airport, either direct from home, or catch an internal connecting flight.
- Cairns Wildlife Dome is great for nature lovers. It’s ideal for seeing all of Australia’s creatures up close.
- For those who are really looking for thrills, Cairns boasts a number of excellent skydiving schools.
- A stunning holiday city bathed in vivid colours, and the local people are as warm as the weather.
- Cairns is great for a romantic getaway with your partner, but also entertaining enough for a family holiday.
- The ultimate fusion, here you'll find relaxing spas and beaches mixed with bungee jumping and high-octane water sports.
- An ideal base-camp for visits to the Great Barrier Reef: undoubtedly one of the world’s premier diving experiences.
Other user searches
- London from Whitsunday Coast Airport flights
- Flights to Phuket
- Melbourne from Adelaide flights
- Flights Brisbane from Melbourne
- Cheap flights to French Polynesia