Don't know when to travel?

Flights to get there soon

Flights to Lagos in the next month
18 Oct - 02 Nov
$1,513 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane
09 Oct - 23 Oct
$1,545 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane
12 Oct - 26 Oct
$1,548 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane

Cheap flights for the next season

Find flight deals in the next 3 months
23 Oct - 22 Nov
$1,508 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
South African Airways
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane
24 Oct - 02 Nov
$1,508 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane
06 Nov - 13 Nov
$1,509 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane

Flights for the forward planner

Search and compare flight prices in the next 6 months
25 Jan - 25 Feb
$1,508 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane
05 Feb - 03 Mar
$1,515 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane
15 Jan - 23 Mar
$1,515 pp
BNE
Brisbane
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
LOS
Lagos
LOS
Lagos
Multiple Airlines
   
2 stops
BNE
Brisbane

Destination information for Lagos

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Brisbane to Lagos

Today's exchange rate

Airports servicing Brisbane

  • Brisbane International (BNE)

Airports serving Lagos

  • Murtala Muhammed (LOS)

Temp on Avg for September in Lagos

4.3 °C

Average rainfall for September in Lagos

48 mm
How much do things cost?
Brisbane is 126% more expensive than Lagos
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Lagos 1
Brisbane 17
3 course meal for 2
Lagos 16
Brisbane 53
One-way ticket (local transport)
Lagos 0
Brisbane 3
1 bedroom apartment outside of centre
Lagos 228
Brisbane 821
Additional useful information for Lagos

There have been no other users looking for flights to Lagos from Brisbane in the past seven days.

There are currently 0 airlines offering direct flights from Brisbane to Lagos.

Direct flights from Brisbane to Lagos are currently not available on any day of the week.

Over the next ten days, Lagos (29°C) is expected to be 3°C cooler than Brisbane (32°C).

During this time it is forecast that there will be 2.5 mm more rainfall in Lagos than in Brisbane.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 25% chance of sunshine in Lagos as opposed to 75% in Brisbane.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Brisbane to Lagos flights.
Flight FAQs
From Brisbane to Lagos
How often are flights diverted?
There's not much chance of diversions on this route
Related searches
Flights to Lagos from Brisbane
Settings