Find the best prices for you!
Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above.
Prices found by our users for local departures to Dusseldorf
How much do things cost in Dusseldorf?
Bottle of beer (imported beer)
Bottle of wine
A dozen eggs
Loaf of white bread
Meal at McDonald's or similar
3 course meal for 2
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
Clothing & Shoes
Pair of jeans
Pair of Nike shoes
How much does transport cost in Dusseldorf?
Petrol (1 litre)
1 km taxi journey
Taxi - fixed fee
One-way ticket (local transport)
Popular flight searches
Check out other popular destinations found by fellow travellers
More information about Dusseldorf
- Tuck into authentic German food such as bratwurst and sauerkraut, washed down with local beer, also known as Altbier.
- Dusseldorf is a terminus for Germany's efficient rail network - take an onward train to over 350 destinations.
- Follow your nose and discover Dusseldorf's micro-breweries to taste authentic German beer in a glass with a handle.
- Rummage around in Dusseldorf's popular flea markets - think about your luggage allowance on the return flight though!
- Thanks to cheap flights, Dusseldorf is becoming an increasingly popular city for short breaks and romantic getaways.
- If you're touring Europe or Germany, one way flights to Dusseldorf might be a cheaper option.
- As Germany's centre for fashion and telecommunications industries, Dusseldorf is a major hub for business travel.
- Dusseldorf accommodates the modern romantic, stroll along the elegant shopping boulevards and along the river Rhine.
- Treat yourself to a weekend of luxury and pampering by checking into a five star hotel in the heart of the old town.
- If you've got a window for a last minute city break, a short flight to Dusseldorf throws you straight into German life.
- Bring your dancing shoes - head for Bolkerstraße, Ratinger and Kurze Straße to make the most of Dusseldorf's nightlife.