Don't know when to travel?

Destination information for Dhaka

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Melbourne to Dhaka

Today's exchange rate

Airports close to Melbourne

  • Melbourne - Tullamarine (MEL)
  • Avalon Airport (AVV)
  • Essendon (MEB)

Airports serving Dhaka

  • Shahjalal International (DAC)

Avg temp for November in Dhaka

29 °C

Rainfall on Average for November in Dhaka

9 mm
How much do things cost?
Melbourne is 141% more expensive than Dhaka
Pair of Nike shoes
Dhaka 56
Melbourne 85
Cheap meal
Dhaka 2
Melbourne 10
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Dhaka 2
Melbourne 16
Local draught beer (0.5 litre)
Dhaka 2
Melbourne 5
Additional useful information for Dhaka

Over the next ten days, Dhaka (29°C) is expected to be 3°C warmer than Melbourne (26°C).

During this time it is forecast that there will be 9.3 mm less rain in Dhaka than in Melbourne.

At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 90% chance of sunshine in Dhaka as opposed to 10% in Melbourne.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Melbourne to Dhaka flights.
Flight FAQs
From Melbourne to Dhaka
How often are flights diverted?
Flights from Melbourne to Dhaka are not usually diverted
Related searches
Flights to Dhaka from Melbourne
Settings