Find the best prices for you!
Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above.
Prices found by our users for local departures to Istanbul
How much do things cost in Istanbul?
Clothing & Shoes
Pair of Nike shoes
Pair of jeans
1 km taxi journey
Taxi - fixed fee
One-way ticket (local transport)
Petrol (1 litre)
A dozen eggs
Bottle of wine
Bottle of local beer (0.5 litre)
1 litre of milk
Meal at McDonald's or similar
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 litre)
3 course meal for 2
How much does an apartment cost in Istanbul?
3 bedroom apartment in city centre
1 bedroom apartment in city centre
1 bedroom apartment outside of centre
3 bedroom apartment outside of centre
Popular flight searches
Check out other popular destinations found by fellow travellers
- Flights from Gold Coast to Bali
- Flights from Sunshine Coast to Sydney
- Flights from Darwin to Dublin
- Flights from Melbourne to Vietnam
- Flights from Sydney to Iran
More information about Istanbul
- Istanbul is Turkey's third largest city, also called the "capital" of the Aegean region.
- Skyscrapers in the Levent and Maslak districts of New Istanbul bring a 21st century feel to the old city.
- Full of cafes, bars and live music, Beyoğlu in Galata is the place to head to get a real taste of the Turkish nightlife
- The Blue Mosque, one of the city’s landmarks, is the only mosque in the city with six minarets in its façade.
- As Turkey’s most populous city, Istanbul has a lively culture and is great spot to explore the Mediterranean
- Whether you want to find unique fabrics, taste local food or dip into the Turkish culture head to The Grand market.
- Hagia Sophia and Topkapı Palace are just two of the many ancient monuments that are found throughout the historical city
- A good way to explore Istanbul's markets is to take a walking tour from the Egyptian Bazaar on the Golden Horn.
- Beautiful neoclassical and Art Nouveau buildings can be seen in and around the neighbourhoods of Osmanbey and Kurtulus
- Waterfront mansions and glorious palaces can be admired along the scenic shores of the Bosphorous and Marmara coast
- Take a trip to Sultanahmet to experience some of the most the extravagant and luxurious Turkish baths found in the city