Don't know when to travel?

Destination information for Wellington

Things to know before you go. Useful info for your trip from Hamilton to Wellington

Airports servicing Hamilton

  • Hamilton Airport (HLT)

Airports serving Wellington

  • Wellington International (WLG)

Average temperature for July in Wellington

12.3 °C

Avg rainfall for July in Wellington

28.7 mm
Additional useful information for Wellington

Over the last 7 days, you are the only person to have searched for flights from Hamilton to Wellington.

Currently, our data suggests that no airlines fly from Hamilton to Wellington directly.

There are currently no days which have direct flights between Hamilton and Wellington.

Over the next ten days, Wellington (12°C) is expected to be the same temperature as Hamilton (12°C).

During this time it is forecast that there will be 2.8 mm more rainfall in Wellington than in Hamilton.

If the weatherman has got it right, there will be 29% chance of sun in Wellington as opposed to 71% in Hamilton.

Related info for your journey

Useful info, stats and facts about Hamilton to Wellington flights.
Flight FAQs
From Hamilton to Wellington
How often are flights diverted?
To Wellington, diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights from Hamilton
Related searches
Flights to Wellington from Hamilton
Settings